Friday 25 March 2011

Spring is on its way can you feel it?

I know its not Easter yet! but I just loved this vintage card.
The weather is just fabulous, everything seems ready to spring into life. I think spring and all the hope it brings is my favourite time of year.
The blossom is out, the daffodils are out and the air smells like spring
Hope you all have a lovely day x
On another note, to all you lovely bloggers that have left me a comment, I am trying to leave comments back to you but I am having difficulty, Its probably something quite simple that I am doing wrong so please don't think I am ignoring you and I will get there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Linda.Just wanted to say how lovely the fair was and how much I love , love my needlecase.(I have blogged about it.)I cant imagine how much hard work must go into it all but well done.You made a lot of people very happy.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, You will get there, you are doing great already!!!! I love how your blog is starting to look,
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete