Thursday 17 March 2011

Spring Homespun and Vintage Fair

All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy and my spirits soar. - Helen Hayes

SPRING
Cheryl and I are in the midst of organising our Spring Homespun and Vintage Fair and our heads are spinning again.
We held our very first Fair in October 2010 and it was such a success we were thrilled. The atmosphere was eveything we strived so hard for and much much more. The friendship, goodwill and excitement that exsisted at the Friends Meeting House that day made us both so happy.
Since then we have been asked so many times when our next fair will be, well!!
The Spring Homespun and Vintage Fair is to be held on the 16th April at the same venue, the lovely Friends Meeting House in Pickering, North Yorkshire. - Just 30 days to go !!
After the dark days of winter we hope our fair will add some much needed sunshine, so come along and browse beautiful stalls overflowing with unique vintage and homespun items that you will not find in the high street shops.
Our very successful Vintage Tea Room will be there again for tea, coffee and scrummy homemade cakes, all served on beautiful vintage china.
SO save the date 16th April 2011 and come and have a really wonderful day out.
A very warm welcome awaits you.
More details to follow. x

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Looking forward to it. Already started saving my pennies!!
    Naomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to be there, the October event was a real pleasure.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    Love the new background!!
    I am so looking forward to the next fair!!!
    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete