Tuesday 19 October 2010

Starting Out

Hi there,

This is all very new to me. I set up the Scented Garden blog on a beautiful June morning, but did not know where to go from there. It is now a very Autumn, chilly damp day and I feel I know a little more about creating a blog. I recently visited my very good friend Andrea who gave me a lesson, which all seemed quite straight forward in her cosy room on the computer, however!!

Well, I will do my best, so if you come across my blog, it may look a bit strange, or back to front, but please be patient and visit me again, I would love to hear from you.

I am a floral designer and I work with both fresh and faux flowers. I am also a textile and vintage fanatic so I am always sewing and collecting vintage fabrics, I love the colours and the older the better.The fabrics quite often work their way in to my floral work along with old buttons and beads and sparkly things.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Linda,
    It was lovely to meet you on Saturday, what a lovely display and a great turn out for your first vintage fair. Here's to many more.
    Best wishes
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete